Foundation Gala 2007
14th Annual Children's Hospital Foundation Gala
Sunday, February 25, 2007
We need you at this annual fundraiser to help with guest registration or with items for auction!
When: Sunday, February 25, 2007 from 5-10 p.m.
Where: Riverside Convention Center
Contact: Vickie Greswit at (909) 558-3995 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Greet guests as they enter; direct them to the registration table.
- Greet; check names of guests.
- Give guests their table number, bidding paddles, table maps, etc.
- Direct guests toward their table.
- Encourage guests to visit silent auction areas.
- Answer questions.
- Become familiar with items, answer questions.
- Walk around to review bid sheets, ensure guests are bidding correctly and legibly.
- Close auctions at proper time, collect bid forms.
- Combine items for each winner.
- Manage "check out" forms, take to guests at their tables.
- Assist with checkout/payment process.
- Stand throughout the audience watching for bidders.
- Alert auctioneer via flashlight or hand up until guest's bid number is called.
- Take "check out" form to winning bidder.
- Collect payment from guests and take to auction "headquarters."
Opportunity Drawing (raffle):
- Encourage guests to purchase tickets during social hour.
- Collect money for tickets purchased.
- Submit ticket stubs to raffle bin; stay posted until drawing.
- Gather coats and issue tickets.
Tuesday, February 6 at 11:00 a.m.
Thursday, February 8 at 5:30 p.m.
At Office of Philanthropy
11175 Mountain View Plaza, Suite A
Loma Linda, California 92354
Sunday, February 25 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.