Who We Are and What We Treat
Who and What We Treat:
Our primary focus is to provide wholistic consultative services for children, however, our staff also treats adults for some conditions. Our consultative practice helps people with specific conditions and complements the general services of primary physicians. We also provide direct consultations to physicians who would like to provide wholistic services to their own patients.
|We see patients for:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Abdominal Pain/Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Eczema/Skin Problems
- GERD (Stomach Reflux)
- General Wholistic Medical Consultations: We provide wholistic consultations for:
- Prenatal care
- Ways to raise healthy children.
- Disease prevention
- Environmental toxicity
- Treatment of common childhood conditions (colds, colic, ear infections…)
- Immunization Counseling: We can help answer your questions about vaccines and help you create a vaccine schedule for your child. We also offer wholistic ways to try to minimize the potential adverse effects of vaccines).
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis/Crohn’s)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Stress Management
- Thyroid Problems
If your child does not have a primary care physician and you are looking for one, please call the Loma Linda University General Pediatrics Clinic for general pediatric services: (909) 558-2828.