How We Treat
How We Treat
We use the term wholistic to emphasize our effort to provide whole-person care. We treat the body, mind, and spirit to enable people to become whole once again and achieve optimal health.
The Pediatric Wholistic Medicine Clinic is an integrative medicine clinic. While we primarily use complementary, wholistic, or natural treatments, we can also use conventional medications when we think they are necessary.
Our treatments all begin with a strong emphasis on how food can be used as medicine. We also use supplements, herbs, and other natural remedies when needed. We believe in a multi-disciplinary approach and work with various wholistic practitioners to help patients get the most comprehensive care possible. Some of the treatments we use include:
- Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
- Natural Supplements
- Amino Acid Therapy
- Essential Sugars
- Fish Oils (Essential Fatty Acids)
Other Things We Do:
- Research: Our clinic researches various areas of wholistic medicine to determine the effectiveness of wholistic treatments. Please contact us for more information about our research projects.
- Community Education: We provide lectures and educational programs at little or no cost to inform the community about wholistic medicine and how it can be used to improve health. Please e-mail us for more information.
- Physician and Healthcare Professional Education and Resources: Our goal is to support our community of physicians and healthcare professionals and empower them in the use of complementary and wholistic medicine in their own practices. We would like to partner with practitioners to help them learn how to integrate wholistic medicine into their practice.
||Free Services We Offer Physicians and Healthcare Practitioners Include: