Join Us. You will have many opportunities to get active, get healthy, and make new friends. There are wheelchair sports, social and recreational activities, support groups, and more. Get your gym membership to the Drayson Center and take advantage of adaptive workout equipment, or check out our calendar of events and programs.
Belong. We want you to feel connected. Whether you received care at Loma Linda University Medical Center or heard about us later, you can be a part of PossAbilities. Our goal is to provide you the opportunities and tools you need to succeed and feel good about yourself.
Mentors Needed. Many persons with disabilities are looking for encouragement, emotional support, and a frank but positive view from someone who has been there. Participate in the peer support program by volunteering a few hours of your time to reach out to someone who needs it most.
Become a Support Member. Your time, resources, and financial contributions are vital to the ongoing success of this program. Rehabilitation healthcare professionals, physicians, therapists, family members, and friends are all welcome to join PossAbilities as Support Members. Decide how you can support this community outreach program.
Benefits of Membership:
- Quarterly “PossAbilities & You” newsletter
- Social and recreational activities
- Peer mentoring
- Wheelchair sports
- Support groups
- Discounted membership to the Drayson Center with adaptive equipment (small fee)
- Weight and cardio rooms (adaptive equipment available)
- Indoor ¼-mile running track
- Outdoor ½-mile dirt track
- Tennis, and indoor racquetball and basketball courts
- Floor and water aerobics
- Martial arts
- Outdoor heated pools (accessible by automatic lift) and jacuzzi
- TV lounge
- Snack shop
- Ping pong tables
- Personal trainers
- Massage therapy
- Friendly and caring staff
- Discount prescription program
- On-campus cafeteria and snack shop discounts
- Grant and scholarship opportunities