|Personal statement (no more than one page)|
|Three letters of recommendation (download here)|
|Scanned copy of California physical therapy license (If applicant is a recent graduate, he/she must provide proof that they are scheduled to take the licensing examination that same year.)|
|Complete and return via Email to Skulpan Asavasopon at firstname.lastname@example.org before July 1.|
Applicants are evaluated based on the following criteria:
Clinical education and mentoring experience
Clinical experience in orthopaedic physical therapy
Letters of recommendation (3)
Minimal eligibility requirements:
1. Licensure as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Board of California.
2. Comply with all Loma Linda University Medical Center employment requirements.
Loma Linda University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and disability or health status.
Desirable applicants include those who:
- Completed an extended internship or externship under the direct clinical supervision of a Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills; and have experience in data collection, analysis, and publication.
- Possess strong fundamentals in the principles of clinical reasoning, manual therapy, and movement science.
Application deadline is July 1st of each year. No application fee. Superior candidates will be selected for an interview and evaluation of basic clinical competencies with members of the selection committee.
**Notification of applicants who gain admission to the program will be made by October 15th of each year. Cost of the program is $1000 to be paid upon acceptance to the program.