- Scoliosis treatment
- Cranial remolding helmets for the treatment of plagiocephaly, brachycephally, and scaphocephally
- Knee orthoses
- Foot orthoses
- Full-spectrum orthoses for club foot deformity, spina bifida, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, stroke, fractures, spinal cord injury, and others
- Amputation clinic
- "Energy Storing" feet (Flex-foot, Springlite, and Freedom)
- Microprocessor controlled knees (Rheo, C-Leg, Adaptive knee)
- Upper extremity prosthetics (Conventional, Myo-electric, Hybrid, and Cosmetic)
- Gait training and strengthening
|What Is Orthotics?||What Is Prosthetics?|
An orthosis is an external medical device designed to stabilize, immobilize, prevent deformity, protect against injury, or assist with the function of a body part.
A prosthetic device or prosthesis is an external medical device designed to replace a missing or amputated body part such as an arm or a leg.
All services require a prescription from a licensed physician.
If you would like further information regarding the program or the services we offer, or if you wish to refer a patient, please contact our offices at (909) 558-6272. You may also fax your referral to (909) 558-6271.