Loma Linda University International Heart Institute
A Recognized Leader in Cardiovascular Health
Loma Linda University International Heart Institute (LLUIHI) offers patients with heart disease and those interested in heart health unmatched treatment options with convenient access to leading cardiac specialists.
For more than 50 years, Loma Linda University International Heart Institute (LLUIHI) has served as a trusted leader and provider of cardiovascular services in the Inland Empire. We offer cardiac patients a wide variety of expert heart care services, ranging from the most simple to the most complex.
As a Heart Institute patient, you'll benefit from our:
- Expert cardiovascular care
- A whole person care approach
- Proven and innovative treatment options
- Convenient access to specialists in one location
Cardiac Health Services:
- Adult and Pediatric Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Heart Transplantation
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiac Imaging Services
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Diagnostic Laboratory
- Cardiovascular Health and Wellness
- Pre-Op Evaluation Clinic
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
Take charge of your heart health today and contact us for a consultation.