Pediatric Cardiology Services & Procedures
As the leader of heart care in the Inland Empire, Loma Linda University International Heart Institute (LLUIHI) is nationally recognized for pioneering neonatal heart transplantation. Our multidisciplinary team of high-caliber pediatric cardiac specialists, surgeons, nurses and child life specialists combine their expertise and experience in providing infants, children and adolescents with compassionate care. We offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of pediatric heart conditions, using the latest technologies and most effective procedures to deliver better outcomes.
General Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Murmurs
- Chest Pain
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Diagnostic electrophysiology study
- Ablation of supraventricular arrhythmia ( SVT)
- Ablation of ventricular tachycardia (VT)
- Ablation in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Defibrillator (AICD) implantation
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Closure of congenital heart defects (ASD/PFO, PDA, VSD)
- Dilation of stenotic (restrictive) valves and blood vessels
- Percutaneous valve implantation
- Fetal cardiology
- Cardiac MRI/CT
- Multidisciplinary team of cardiologists, surgeons, intensive care specialists, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
- Management and treatment of cardiomyopathy/heart failure
- Prevention of rejection and use of cutting edge technologies to detect for harmful antibodies and detect for transplant coronary artery disease.
- Full range of mechanical circulatory support care
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) approved