The initial visit generally consists of participating in an assessment to determine what your specific needs are.
To Help You Get Started:
- Intake forms may be downloaded and filled out ahead of time to facilitate the intake process Coming Soon!
- You may browse a listing of our clinicians to better acquaint yourself Coming Soon!
- The BHI is located adjacent to the Behavioral Medicine Center
- There are two parking lot entrances for the BHI, one on Barton Road and one on Iowa Street
- We offer a sliding fee scale for services. For further information on insurance and fee scales, please call (909) 558-9500
- For further information, browse our local and national resource links
- Browse our listing of upcoming events offered to the community
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to call. If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us:
Loma Linda UniversityBehavioral Health Institute1686 Barton Road,Redlands CA 92373(909) 558-9500