It has been said that the family is the backbone of society. Strong family ties help us to cope in the midst of work stress or health crises. Whether in a new marriage or caring for aging parents or your children, knowing where to find help is extremely important.
Check it out!
- Find a hobby or activity that your entire family enjoys.
- Plan a weekly family night.
- Schedule times to discuss family issues in a non-threatening manner.
- Play together.
- Provide opportunities to encourage and thank each other.
- Adult Day Services - (909) 558-6270
- Children's Center - (909) 558-4568
- Employee Assistance Program - (909) 558-6050
- Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic - (909) 558-4934
Family Worship Ideas
Family-friendly web sites
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman
- How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Children by Gerald Newmark