Being open to new ideas and willing to seek new challenges are important to intellectual health. Those who excel in this area of wholeness are eager to learn and have learned how to manage their time effectively.
Check it out!
- Read for fun.
- Stretch your brain. Complete a Mensa quiz online.
- Attend a seminar just for fun.
- Debate an issue with a friend, but choose the viewpoint opposite the one you hold.
- Go to a classical music concert or an art gallery.
- Improve your study skills.
- Learn a foreign language.