Application Documents and Forms
The following application and forms are PDF documents that require Adobe Reader. All initial application packets for LLUMC, LLUCH and/or LLUBMC must be accompanied with the appropriate privilege form(s) printed from this site.
Initial application packet* (PDF) (743KB)
Contains the following documents:
- Required Items Checklist
- Loma Linda University Related Facilities Initial application
- Addendums A and B
- Radiography/Fluoroscopy Certification form
- Laser Certification form
- HIPAA Compliance Acknowledgment Agreement
- MediCare Penalty Acknowledgment Statement
- DEA Waiver form
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
- Facility specific department/service Privilege form(s) [downloaded separtely
- Moderate/Deep Sedation Test (LLUMC only)
- IS Computer Access Form
*This packet cannot be submitted electronically. You must print this application packet and complete it manually with black ink only.
Privilege Delineation Forms:
Sedation tests (if requesting moderate or deep sedation for LLUMC only):
The following study guides are provided for physicians eligible to apply for either moderate or deep sedation. The study guides are approximately 75 pages, so you may consider printing only the test and reviewing the appropriate study guide online.
Once the test has been completed, fax only the test pages to Medical Staff Administration at (909) 558-6053 or extension 66053. A certificate will be issued for the sedation privilege(s) upon successfully passing the test(s). Your application will be processed without the certificate, but the privilege to administer sedation will be withheld until the certificate is issued. Please ensure all information is completed at the top of the test(s).