The Center for Prehospital Care, Education, and Research seeks to advance Loma Linda University Medical Center's mission "to make man whole" within the emergency medical services community.
- Provide emergency and EMS health-care providers with access to quality education that focuses on personal, spiritual, intellectual, and professional development and quality patient care.
- Provide and expand on comprehensive and ethical research focused on fostering professionalism and leadership while continually building the body of knowledge that guides quality patient care.
- Develop leaders with decision-making skills that reflect spiritual, moral, ethical, and compassionate insight.
- Develop and enhance managers capable of addressing today's dynamic health-care industry with regard to finance, resource management, technology, and quality patient care.
- Assimilate and analyze information to assure evidence based medical direction and offer this insight to further the development of EMS systems.