Over 30 million men currently suffer from prostate and testicular problems that significantly impair their quality of life. And while more than 7,000 new cases of testicular cancer were diagnosed in 2008, nearly 200,000 men were diagnosed with prostate cancer that same year. Despite the prevalence of these prostate and testicular conditions, the good news is that prostate and testicular conditions are relatively easy to prevent, detect and treat.
To take action to promote optimal prostate and testicular health, men of all ages should:
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Get regular checkups
- Perform self-checkups on a regular basis
Treating Prostate and Testicular Conditions
At Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC), our highly trained urological staff is committed to:
- Detecting prostate and testicular conditions in their early stages
- Providing compassionate care and cutting-edge urological treatments
- Educating men about how to maintain prostate and testicular health
- Conducting ongoing research and clinical trials to find new diagnostic methods and treatments for prostate and testicular conditions
LLUMC's Urology Department and Cancer Center regularly treat prostate and testicular conditions, including, but not limited to, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), prostate cancer, prostatitis, epididymitis, hypogonadism, testicular cancer, testicular trauma and testicular torsion.
For Our Prostate & Testicular Health Services
Call (909) 558-2830, or visit these pages to learn more about our prostate and testicular health services for men: