Our specialists at the Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (CMIGS) have a proven track record of success for the treatment of gynecologic problems, including pelvic pain, heavy bleeding, endometriosis, uterine fibroids and gynecologic cancers. We offer numerous minimally invasive treatment options that allow a rapid return to normal activities, treating a variety of gynecologic disorders, including but not limited to:
- Pelvic pain
- Heavy bleeding
- Gynecologic cancers, such as ovarian, endometrial, vulvar and cervical cancers
- Endometriosis – the presence and growth of internal uterine tissues outside the uterus
- Pelvic organ prolapse – the collapse of organs in the lower abdomen due to weakened abdominal muscles
- Uterine fibroids – fibrous, non-cancerous tumors found in the uterus
Currently, our surgeons and staff have more experience in performing robotic gynecologic surgeries than any other surgeons in the Inland Empire. Since our da Vinci procedures received FDA approval in 2005, we have also won international recognition and acclaim for our innovative gynecologic treatments.
Benefits of Robotic & Minimally Invasive Surgery for Gynecologic Issues
Robotic and minimally invasive surgery has a number of benefits over traditional gynecologic procedures, including but not limited to:
- A lower risk of surgical and post-surgical complications – While minimal incisions can reduce pain and excessive blood loss that may occur during surgery, they can also minimize scarring after the procedure is complete.
- Higher accuracy rates – With technologically advanced instruments and methods, our surgeons can accurately and effectively perform various gynecologic procedures. In fact, 98 percent of women who have received a minimally invasive endometrial surgery have reported long-term satisfaction with their procedure and its outcome.
- Shorter hospital stays – Depending on the procedure, some women can leave the hospital the same day as, or just one day after, their minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. This can also result in lower hospital bills. For example, more than 90 percent of women who receive a laparoscopic hysterectomy at the Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery leave the hospital the day of or after their surgery.
- Shorter recovery times – Most women can resume their daily activities and return to work within one to two weeks of their procedure.
To Learn More about Robotic & Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Call 909-558-5145 to schedule an appointment today!
Or visit the following section of our website: