Losing weight in a healthy, effective, sustainable manner requires an ongoing effort and, in most cases, some major lifestyle adjustments. At the Loma Linda University Center for Health Promotion (LLUCHP), our highly trained specialists have extensive experience in:
- Assessing women's health issues and nutritional needs
- Developing diet and exercise plans specifically tailored to a woman's needs and weight loss goals
- Supporting women as they adopt new lifestyle habits and begin changing their relationship to food and their bodies
By starting and following through with our holistic weight loss programs, women can:
- Lose weight healthfully and maintain a healthy weight in the long-term
- Minimize their risk of developing weight-related health problems (such as diabetes, reproductive disorders and various cancers)
- Improve their self-esteem and overall sense of wellbeing
- Achieve their optimal health
We offer a wide range of weight loss programs to accommodate women's different needs and goals. To introduce women to our various programs, we hold free informative orientation sessions during which women can review our weight loss programs and decide which one is best suited to them.
Our hour-long orientations are held on a regular basis at different times throughout the week to make them available to women with unique schedules.
Our Weight Loss Programs
Among some of the more popular weight loss programs we offer are:
- Lean Choices – In this 12-week weight loss program, we provide women with a comprehensive nutritional and physical assessment to help them adopt healthier diets and appropriate exercise regimens. Women who want to lose less than 50 pounds are typically the ideal candidates for the Lean Choices program.
While women can opt for meal replacements and / or food supplements, all women involved in our Lean Choices program will get compassionate and professional care from our experienced nutritionists, physicians and counselors.
- Optifast® – Our 26-week long Optifast® program is generally the best option for women with more extensive weight loss needs, as well as those with more complicated health issues. During the initial phase of this program, our specialists will assess a woman's health and devise an individualized low-calorie diet plan to jumpstart weight loss.
To ensure that weight loss progresses in a healthy manner, we pair women with a team of experienced doctors, nurses, fitness trainers, nutritionists and therapists. As women work their way through this involved weight loss program, we slowly adjust their diet plans and continue to provide education and support geared towards living and eating healthfully.
To Learn More about Our Weight Loss Programs
Call (877) 558-5877 to schedule an appointment today!
Or visit the following pages: