Women’s Imaging services at Loma Linda University Medical Center are aimed at diagnosing a wide range of female medical conditions, including breast cancer, abdominal and pelvic disorders such as pain or abnormal bleeding and osteoporosis. Using state-of-the-art technologies to detect a variety of female health problems earlier and more accurately because the earlier women's health problems are diagnosed, the better they will respond to treatment, and the more likely women will achieve full recovery.
Our Range of Services
Accredited by the American College of Radiology, our Women’s Imaging Center provides women with some of the most cutting-edge imaging services, which can include but are not limited to:
- Breast MRIs to diagnose and biopsy breast diseases and / or breast cancer – LLUMC is the first facility in the Inland Empire to offer these non-invasive breast MRIs.
- Breast ultrasounds to detect breast malignancies or related abnormalities
- Digital and traditional mammography to screen for breast abnormalities
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy
- Bone density screening and testing
- Abdominal and pelvic ultrasounds to evaluate abdominal and gynecologic health
- Interventional radiology
Of the various types of interventional radiology we perform, we are widely known for our success in using Uterine Artery Embolization – a complex procedure that uses catheters, x-rays and dyes to detect and destroy uterine fibroids which are fibrous, non-cancerous tumors in the uterus.
To Learn More about Our Women’s Imaging Services
Call (888) 979-6636, or visit these pages to learn more about our women’s imaging services: