Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta (LLUMC-Murrieta) is a 106-bed acute care, adult hospital that opened in April 2011. LLUMC-Murrieta brings together a community of dedicated medical professionals, advanced technology and a century of faith-based healthcare with a shared vision, To Make Man Whole. LLUMC-Murrieta brings world-class medicine to a growing community.
Visit the LLUMC Murrieta website today!
Meet the staff of Murrieta Physicians.
For more information, please call 951-290-4000.
Or visit the facility at:
28062 Baxter Road
Murrieta, CA 92563
Services offered at LLUMC Murrieta:
- Cancer – detection, surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy
- 24-hour Emergency Care
- GI Lab
- Heart & Vascular services – cardiology, electrophysiology, interventional radiology, and vascular surgery
- Imaging Center – all digital, state of the art
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Operating suites – 5 operating rooms, to include a hybrid OR that combines surgery with imaging capabilities
- Pain management
- Physical rehabilitation
- Women’s health services – labor and delivery, c-section, maternity, education and support
Physician offices in the adjacent Professional Office Building:
- Behavioral health
- Cancer - Radiation medicine and Oncology/hematology
- Digestive disease
- Internal medicine
- Outpatient imaging center – women’s diagnostic and general
- Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation – Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Pulmonary specialists
- Spine center
- Surgical specialists
- Urgent Care
- Wound care and hyperbaric medicine