The best cancer care requires highly skilled and compassionate providers who understand the complexity of each patient’s needs. At Loma Linda University Cancer Center (LLUCC), Medical Oncology serves as a portal to 11 teams that treat specific types of cancer. This ensures that every patient’s care is comprehensive.
Our board certified medical oncologists sub-specialize by cancer type to bring patients the most up to date treatment options as well whole person care. We feature
- Multi-disciplinary health care provider teams that include oncologists, dieticians, pathologists, social workers, and radiologists
- Nurse navigators who guide patients through the entire process of care at our center
- Expert clinical research that is integrated with patient care plans
- The Cancer Resource Center where patients can access cancer related information in our library or via the internet
- Support services that include several support groups for patients and their families
To contact Medical Oncology, please click here.