Faculty - Richard Kim, MD
Dr. Kim has been a member of the LLU family practice faculty for many years, and he was a graduate of LLU School of Medicine. He currently is medical director of the Family Medicine Center and associate director of the family practice residency.
Dr. Kim is widely respected by his faculty colleagues and residents for his medical knowledge and procedural skills. He is a true advocate for all residents in our program. Dr. Kim has proven over and over his dedication to the education of our residents.
Residents are privileged to work with Dr. Kim both during their inpatient services and their continuity clinics.
Here are just a few of the numerous facts about Dr. Kim:
Position / title
- Medical director, Family Medicine Center
- Associate director, family practice residency
- Loma Linda, California
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Outpatient procedures
- Ambulatory family medicine
- Practice management
- Rotation schedules
- Playing guitar
- Helping with his church youth group
- Married with two children
- Christian atmosphere with whole-person care emphasis
- Small program with a real "family" characteristic