Welcome to The Mended Hearts Inc. chapter 34
In 1950, the first Mended Heart group started with two men and two women who were recovering from heart surgery. They felt a need to help each other cope as they got better. The Mended Hearts was officially organized in 1951 and incorporated in October 1955.
Since then, the membership of Mended Hearts has grown to over 24,000 members with over 270 chapters in United States and Canada.
- 1 (800) AHAUSA1 or 1 (800) 242-8721 (provides information about local chapters and telephone number of one of our accredited visitors)
- (909) 558-8180 (to gain information about Mended Hearts at Loma Linda Medical Center- chapter 34)
- Visit our national site at www.mendedhearts.org