How you can get involved
There are many interesting things you can get involved in.
- Visiting patients and their family in the hospital
- Calling patients at home to give support
- Assisting in development of monthly newsletter
- Participating in health fairs and other special events
- Developing heart disease rehabilitation programs
- Visiting patients via the internet
- Being part of the executive board or other committees (e.g. social)
- Joining the volunteer program at Loma Linda University Medical Center in areas like gift shop, health fairs, ICU (as Snugglers), Children's Hospital as readers, and many, many other interesting areas
Call at (909) 558-8180 to gain more information about Mended Hearts or call (909) 558-4654 to learn more about becoming a volunteer.
How to become a member
Members consist of heart patients, spouses, health professionals and other interested persons.
If you are interested in meeting others with similar experiences and gaining useful information related to heart disease then please print the below membership form and submit this application with a check payable to:
Mended Hearts, Inc., Chapter #34
ATTN: Gene Thompson
1184 Le Conte Drive
Riverside, CA 92507
|First year dues are||$24||
|Renewal fees are||$17||$27|