Applications and all supporting documents are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). For applicants applying for the 2012 position, ERAS applications will be submitted to the Association of University Professors of Neurology. Please ensure the following are included with your ERAS application:
- Official copy of Dean's letter
- Official copy of medical school transcript
- USMLE Part 1 (and Part 2 if taken)
- Your curriculum vitae, personal statement, and any other material that you feel will enhance your application
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation
- International medical graduates must have a current California letter stating eligibility to begin training. Please refer to the House Staff Office for more information.
Interviews are by invitation after review of a completed file. Applicants will be contacted via e-mail for scheduling.