Overview of Loma Linda
The Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital Residency Program is dedicated to excellence in both our resident education and patient care. We achieve this goal through our commitment to the education of our residents through relevant clinical experiences, pertinent and up to date lectures, and invaluable patient encounters with our diverse population.
- Our program has been accredited since September 22, 1966
- Each year more than 134,000 children come here when they are hurt or sick and more than 15,000 stay overnight
- We have over 250 special beds just for kids!
- Our Children's Hospital services a geographical area of 1.2 million children in Southern California.
- General pediatrics clinic serving more than 20,000 patients per year
- We are a faith based institution serving to continue Christ’s healing and teaching ministry to make children whole.