Those applying for the PGY-1year need to do so through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and ERAS. All other applicants (PGY-2 and PGY-3) need to apply only through ERAS.
1. To start the application process applicants need to register with ERAS. [PGY-1 applicants, please note you need to apply through the LLU Internal Medicine Residency Program ID: loma1lim; Program Track: Prelim/Prevent Med (Preliminary)]
2. Contact the residency office and request the application information.
Tel: (909) 558-4918
3. Complete the ERAS application form and request the required documents listed in the residency’s Document Checklist to be scanned and sent to ERAS by:
U.S. graduates: Your medical school dean’s office
International Medical graduates: ECFMG
4. When all your documentation has been received by ERAS and reviewed by the residency, three personal interviews will be arranged for applicants on a mutually convenient day.
5. PGY-1 applicants who match with the Loma Linda program will receive acceptance letters from the House Staff Office as well as the residency, during Match week.
6. PGY-2 and -3 applicants will be notified by the Program Director at a later date as to the Residency Advisory Committee’s decision regarding their application.
7. Please note that the LLU School of Public Health will require a separeate application for the MPH degree program but this will be done after applicants have been accepted into the residency..