The Riverside County Regional Medical Center (RCRMC) is located in the City of Moreno Valley, centrally located and accessible for all areas of Riverside County. Located just 17 miles from Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital, we enjoy the same weather and recreational choices that are listed on the categorical web site.
With more than a 100 years old tradition, RCRMC also has a new modern, seismically compliant building which opened in March 1998. The Medical Center is a 520,000 square foot state-of-the-art tertiary care and level II adult and pediatric facility, licensed for a total of 439 beds.
RCRMC has 362 licensed beds in the main acute-care hospital, and 77 licensed beds in a separate psychiatric facility. RCRMC has 12 operating rooms, a helipad located directly adjacent to the Trauma Center, and state-of-the-art digital radiology services, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computerized tomography (CT) and all single bed rooms. There are also adult, pediatric and neonatal intensive care units, a birthing center and complete pulmonary services including hyperbaric oxygen treatments. The award winning RCRMC is well designed and equipped to provide the latest in health care through the 21st century and beyond.
- 20 inpatient pediatric beds with more than 1300 admissions per year
- 8 PICU beds with more than 300 admissions per year
- 32 NICU beds with more than 500 admissions per year
- Outpatient clinic has more than 80,000 visits annually serving a fully underserved population with 100% assisted insurance population. The clinic is located on the first floor of the hospital so it is easily accessible.
- Our general clinic houses the Loma Linda pediatric subspecialists for their monthly clinics at RCRMC. Each specialty has 2-4 clinic days a month. While you are not assigned to their clinic, the specialty attendings are a great resource and readily available. Specialty clinic months are done at Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital for your block months.
- Level II Adult & Pediatric Trauma Center
- 362 Single Patient Rooms (Hospital)
- 77 Licensed Beds (Inpatient Treatment Facility)
- 12 Operating Rooms
- Intensive Care Units (Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal)
- Pharmacy with Clinical Pharmacist on Site
- Complete Radiology Services including MRI & CT Scans
- Occupational & Physical Therapy Services
- Complete Clinical Laboratory Services
- Complete Pulmonary Services including Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments
- Complete Diagnostic Services including EEG, EKG and Echo
- Full Pediatric Services
- Birthing Rooms
- Emergency Room and Trauma Center
- 24 Hour Physician Staffing
- Adjacent Helipad
- Immediate OR Access
- Abuse Services
- Child Assessment Team (CAN Team)
- Elder Abuse
- Drug Endangered Children
- SART (Sexual Assault Response Team)
- Childhood Injury Prevention Center