There are seven (7) positions available for each level of training.
We participate in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for all applications.
Please be sure the following are included with your ERAS application:
- Official copy of Dean's letter
- Official copy of medical school transcript
- USMLE Part 1 (and Part 2 if taken)/NBME scores
- Your curriculum vitae, personal statement, and any other material that you feel would enhance your application
- Minimum of two (2) letters of recommendation, including at least one letter preferably from the department chair or representative from psychiatry
- International medical graduates must have a current California letter stating eligibility to begin training. Please refer to the House Staff Office for eligibility requirements before submitting your application.
Interviews are by invitation only after review of a completed file. Interviews are scheduled on Mondays from November to December, and scheduled slots tend to fill quickly.
If you need additional information or would like to discuss opportunities for training here at Loma Linda University, feel free to contact our program coordinator:
Thank you for considering Loma Linda University.