BRING A SMILE
Loma Linda University Children's Hospital Child Life Toy Donations
Thank you for your interest in donating to Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital. Play experiences
can help brighten a child’s hospital stay and we are grateful for your donations of new toys, games and
other playtime supplies. We have specifically suggested items for each age group that can be found on the
- Please direct monetary donations to Kelly Phipps, Foundation Specialist 909-558-3559, or via email at KPhipps@llu.edu.
- Donations are accepted by appointment within the following schedule times:
- To schedule your donation appointment, please call Volunteer Services at 909-558-8022 or email email@example.com.
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Donations safety guidelines:
- Safety is an important consideration when selecting toys.
- We only accept new toys and games.
- Stuffed animals are not accepted.
- Due to the risk of infection, and for the sake of our patient’s privacy, you are not permitted to personally distribute gifts directly to the patients.
- Games that are considered violent in nature will not be accepted.
- Please do not wrap gifts.
Please bring the completed "Bring A Smile" Donation Form at the time of the appointment.