BRING A SMILE
Loma Linda University Children's Hospital Child Life Toy Donations
Thank you for your interest in donating to Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital. Play experiences
can help brighten a child’s hospital stay and we are grateful for your donations of new toys, games and
other playtime supplies. We have specific suggested items for each age group that can be found on the
- Go to “Gifts & Wish Lists”
- Under Find Wish Lists and Registries, enter “Loma Linda Child Life”.
- The General Wish List will be displayed. If you are looking for donations requested by a specific unit, please browse the Specific Wish Lists on the left side of the screen (you may need to scroll down to view the lists). Individuals or groups can help by following these recommendations when donating toys:
- Safety is an important consideration when selecting toys.
- No used items please. We only accept new toys and games. Stuffed animals are not accepted.
- Due to the risk of infection, and for the sake of our patient’s privacy, you are not permitted to personally distribute gifts directly to the patients.
- Games that are considered violent in nature will not be accepted.
- Please do not wrap gifts.
- Monetary donations should be directed to Shelley Vincent, Foundation Specialist 909-558-3559, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donations are accepted by appointment within the following schedule times:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please bring the completed Bring A Smile Donation Form at the time of the appointment.
***No used items please. We only accept new toys and games. Stuffed animals are not accepted.
To schedule your donation appointment, please call Child Life at 909-558-4073 or email DBrooks@llu.edu.