Thanks you for your interest in donating to Loma Linda University Health! Your donation brings great peace and comfort to our patients, visitors, and staff when they need it most.
To schedule a donation drop-off time, you must first complete an online application. To complete the application, please follow these steps:
- Go to lluhcommunityvolunteers.org
- Select Apply Now
- Complete the required fields (*) leaving out all non- required fields. Under Interest Opportunity, please select LLUMC Community Events. Click submit once application is complete.
Once your application is complete, you can sign up for donation drop-off slot.
- Log into your volunteer profile by going to lluhcommunityvolunteers.org
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Search Opportunities
- Select LLUMC Community Events from the drop down menu
- Click on search
- Select View Details
- We ask for your patience as the next screen can take up to 2-3 minutes to display
- Click on the Schedule Slots tab
- Sign up for a time slotto lluhcommunityvolunteers.org
Due to the large volume of donations and the time needed to process each donation, we do ask that you arrive at the beginning of your scheduled slot. Note: If you are running more than 10 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, we ask that you reschedule.
If you have questions, please contact Braianne Schaefer at BSchaefer@llu.edu, or by calling 909-558-4000 x49792.