Loma Linda Heart Institute
Focused on serving patients through whole person care, the Heart Institute at Loma Linda University Medical Center offers a full range of preventative and diagnostic heart programs as well as cardiac treatment and rehabilitation services for patients of all ages.
Cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, nurses and other clinicians work together as integrated specialty teams to provide compassionate patient-centered cardiac care, addressing not only their patients' bodies but their minds and spirits as well.
Loma Linda Heart Services
At Loma Linda University Medical Center, we support our patients and their families during every step of their journey to heart health. From comprehensive testing in our cardiac diagnostic laboratory to interventional measures including heart surgery and transplantation to recovery and rehabilitation, we restore our patients' bodies, minds and spirits, fulfilling our mission of whole person care.
Our Heart Services:
- Diagnostic laboratory testing
- Adult and pediatric cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiothoracic surgery including transplantation
- Invasive cardiovascular laboratory studies
Heart Health Tips
Along with providing the highest level of heart care and cardiac services, Loma Linda University Medical Center promotes preventative measures for heart health, including the tips listed below.
Heart Health Tips:
- Maintain your ideal body weight
- Limit your intake of foods high in calories or low in nutrition
- Eat five or more servings per day of fruits and vegetables
- Limit the amount of salt you eat
- Exercise regularly
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink