Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus offers the complete continuum of rehabilitation (inpatient, outpatient, adult day care, and PossAbiities program) on one campus. Our 37-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit is housed within the hospital at East Campus. Because our rehabilitation unit is part of a large medical center system, we have access to most physician specialists should you need them. Our Inpatient Rehabilitation is CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accredited. The score our program received from CARF (Zero Recommendations) places us in the top 3% of rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs include:
• Stroke Rehabilitation
• Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
• Brain Injury Rehabilitation
• General Rehabilitation
• Adolescent Rehabilitation ages 14 to 21
Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs
Our spacious outpatient rehabilitation facility has over 30,000 square foot of therapy treatment area, private treatment rooms and a Pilate’s studio. Our outpatient rehabilitation program has extended hours of operation to accommodate working patients. Many of our staff have advanced degrees and national certifications that allow them to practice special treatment methods such as: McKenzie, NDT, myofacial release, and vestibular balance therapy.
Our Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs include:
• Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
• Hand Therapy
• Splint/Orthotic fabrication
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Sports Rehabilitation
• Aquatic Rehabilitation
• Pediatric Rehabilitation
• Orthotics and Prosthetics Department
Orthotics and Prosthetics
Our orthotic and prosthetic department has a complete team of certified orthotists, prosthetists, registered assistants, and registered technicians to assist you with your specialized needs. We design, fabricate, and engineer a full spectrum of devices in our on-site American Board Certified (ABC) lab.
• Amputation Clinic offering physician evaluation, on-site interdisciplinary therapy team available.
• Energy storing feet, microprocessor controlled knees, and myo-electrics
• Post mastectomy/lumpectomy care
• Scoliosis bracing
• Cranial remolding helmets
• Functional arch supports
• Sports bracing