Located in the heart of the Inland Empire, Loma Linda University Medical Center has been providing world-class transplant services to area residents for over forty years. Our integrated multidisciplinary team of experts ensures that our patients receive the highest level of care before, during and after their transplant experience.
We provide the following services for patients of all ages:
- Liver Transplant: This procedure is used to restore patients with liver disease, liver cancer, or chronic Hepatitis C to an optimal level of health.
- Kidney Transplant: LLUMC provides comprehensive evaluation and transplantation to patients with chronic renal failure or end stage renal disease (ESRD).
- Heart Transplant: Providing a high quality of life to those with chronic cardiac disease or heart failure.
- Lung Transplant: This is the replacement of one or both diseased lungs with healthy lungs from a human donor.
- Stem Cell and/or Bone Marrow Transplants: These procedures are used to treat certain types of cancers, including Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease, acute myeloid leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and germ cell tumors.
- Pancreas Transplant :This is a surgery to implant a healthy pancreas from a donor into a patient with diabetes. Pancreas transplants give the patient a chance to become independent of insulin injections.
Request More Information
For more information on organ transplantation, request an appointment with one of our world-renowned physicians or sign up today to receive our free newsletter.