While women face many of the same health problems men do, they often experience these issues differently. Heart disease symptoms are different altogether and conditions like osteoporosis and depression are more common for women than they are for men.
Offering individualized services with a woman's wellness needs in mind, Loma Linda University Medical Center provides first-rate healthcare attending to body, mind and spirit.
Women's Services Include:
- Female Pelvic Health
- Female Cancer
- Mind & Body
- Psychiatric Services
- Women's Imaging
- Center for Fertility
For more information please contact us by Requesting More Information or calling us at 1-888-97-WOMEN.
Loma Linda University Medical Center offers a full range of diagnostic studies for detecting medical conditions in women, including breast cancer, pelvic and abdominal disorders and osteoporosis. Services include:
- Digital and conventional mammography for detecting breast abnormalities
- The Inland Empires first dedicated breast MRI to provide screening, diagnosis and biopsy of breast disease and breast cancer
- Breast ultrasound for evaluating breast abnormalities
- Minimally-invasive breast biopsy
- Pelvic and abdominal ultrasound
- Bone density testing
- Interventional radiology, including Uterine Artery Embolization for the treatment of uterine fibroids
Mammography studies are enhanced through the use of a computer-aided detection (CAD) system.